So Christmastime is upon us once again and we’re all busy rushing here and there, buying gifts, preparing the pudding, visiting Father Christmas…
But there is a tendancy at this time of year to neglect ourselves, and in particular our dental health. Christmas is very often a time when we receive emergency calls from people with toothache or broken teeth (especially in icy conditions) and often the routine visits are forgotten.
So here are some ways in which your dentist, and dental hygienist, can help you be kind to yourself this festive season.
- We can offer lots of cosmetic options to improve your smile. From a simple scale and polish, to replacing old, silver fillings for new white ones, we can help give you the confidence to show off your smile this festive season.
- We have quick and effective bleaching treatments from brush-on bleach to made-to-measure trays…Christmas is the perfect time to treat yourself to a whiter smile.
- Our two hygienists are working extra days before the holidays to make sure we can accommodate as many of you as possible. A scale and polish is a great, effective way to brighten your smile before Christmas parties.
- We offer gift vouchers which make a great Christmas present if you’re stuck for something to buy!
- We now open 5 full days to make sure you can get an appointment when you need us!
We attended the Sensodyne Sensitive Dentist Awards in the RDS Dublin earlier this month and although we didn’t win this time we’d like to thank all of our patients who nominated us for the award! We were nominated for both the Sensitive Dentist and Sensitive Dental Team awards which is wonderful and we enjoyed a wonderful night in the RDS.