Welcome to Angela Kearney Dentistry
Angela Kearney’s is a small, independent general dental practice catering for the needs of the whole family to include preventive, restorative and cosmetic treatments.
We are delighted to announce the reintroduction of treatment benefits by the Dept Of Social Welfare. Eligible patients (including self employed) can avail of exam scale and polish for as little as €15.
Here at Angela Kearney’s dental practice we’re passionate about the delivery of quality care to suit every patient’s budget. To that end, we book all our consultation appointments for a minimum of 30 minutes. This gives us the time to talk to you, our patient, and find out what concerns you most. It allows for a careful examination and x-rays, where necessary. It also allows for a discussion of our findings and options available so that treatment may then be planned, scheduled and budgeted to suit you.
Our Services include:
- Full evaluation of teeth and gums, to include x rays as required
- Cosmetic treatments to include:
- Aesthetic white fillings
- Bonded restorations
- Root canal treatments including molars
- Pain relief to include
- Childrens’ dentistry to include
- Examination and x-rays (where required)
- Pulpotomy and stainless steel crown
- Comprehensive treatment of Gum Disease with Hygienist
- Crowns and bridges including restoration of implants
- Chrome and acrylic dentures
- Sports Guards and night guards
- Treatments available to Medical Card holders as per HSE guidelines
- Referral service to a range of trusted specialists as required
Dental Advice from Angela
What Our Happy Customers Say
- Amazing surgery, staff and facilities!
- Exceptional !!! Pain-free dentistry. My kids experience with dentists began here.
- Highly recommend this surgery � staff very friendly & procedure done very quickly �.
- Great, friendly service as usual. The entire family goes here. Even got to read the Irish Times in the reception area!
- Cannot recommend this dental practice highly enough, from reception, Leanne, to the lovely hygienist and of course Angela herself, this has been the best dental experience I have ever had, thanks ladies
- I love the pink uniforms. I normally don't like going to the dentist, but I felt very relaxed and comfortable with Angela & her team today. I got one of my teeth taken out today and I didn't feel a thing. I would highly recommend her to anyone and everyone. Thanks.